Super Large Kitchen
Address: St Peters Close, Hartshorne, Derbyshire.
Post Code: DE11 7AB
Type: 4 Bedroom, Superb Family Detached House
Price: Please call for price
Key Features include ;-
- A superb detached family home
- Occupying a large corner position
- Exceptionally high specification and quality throughout,
- Situated in a small select development
- Popular village location.
- Accommodation comprising,
- Reception hallway
- Rising to balcony over,
- Sitting room with french doors opening onto the rear garden,
- Large breakfast kitchen,
- First floor
- Galleried landing,
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room,
- Three further bedrooms
- And family bathroom.
- Driveway leads to double garage and workshop area,
- Good sized rear garden.
- Offered for sale with no upward chain,
- Viewing recommended.
- JUST MOVE IN AND ENJOY
Hartshorne is a village in the south of Derbyshire that has been in existence, in one form or other since before the Domesday Book. When it was listed as being owned by the De Ferrers family. However, there have been archaeological findings around Hartshorne that suggest mans habitation of the area since the Iron Age. Traditional industries have included agriculture, cheese making, mining and pottery.
Situated only 5 miles away is the reputable Repton School for boys and girls aged 13 to 18 years of age, offering a broad curriculum. Hartshorne Primary School is a village school providing the educational needs for approximately 90 children, between the ages of 4 & 11. The school is a happy and friendly place, were all the children know each other.